What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Tooth loss can be distressing since it affects the appearance and function of the mouth. In addition, when one or more teeth are missing, it can lead to other oral cavity problems in the mouth. For instance, conditions like bone loss and gum recession at the missing tooth site can adversely impact the neighboring teeth, causing the remaining teeth to shift. Once the teeth start moving, it can affect the person’s bite, making it difficult to chew or talk. In addition, these bite problems can increase the stress on the remaining teeth and sooner or later cause problems to the jaw joint.
A few reasons why patients opt for dental implants in San Diego, CA over other restoration services include:
- Implants protect the bone density and integrity below the gumline.
- They help retain facial structure and appearance by preventing bone loss.
- The damage to adjacent teeth is prevented by avoiding bridges.
- Dental Implants in San Diego offer better fit and function than dentures.
- Improved speech and eating ability.
- You can be more confident about yourself and your smile.
- They help protect the health and stability of the remaining teeth.
When you come for a dental implant in San Diego, make sure to bring a family member or anyone you are close to, as we advise you not to drive yourself home soon after the procedure.
If you experience pain and swelling even a couple of days after treatment, then feel free to call us